Life feels much better with gratitude, let me explain :)
If you’re reading this right now, 99% you are
- Still breathing fine (independently, not with an oxygen respirator)
- Waking up every day on your comfy bed
- Having electricity for your phones, water from your sink (hot or cold as you wish), so many clothes in closets that may take time for you to choose what to wear
- Storing food in your fridge ready to serve your hunger whenever you feel like
- Getting proper education and access to the most significant resource of knowledge in this entire world — the internet
- Loved by people surrounding you, family, friends, teachers, colleagues, you name it
And many more that you can’t have them fit in one paper.
Our glasses are fuller than we think.
I know you also have life problems, relationship issues, unhealthy habits, toxic workplace, the financial burden that you have to deal with.
But can we be brutally honest here that the good things we’re given in life so far actually outweigh the negativity we’re facing?
I do think I am so freaking lucky for all those privileges.
And that I should enjoy every single day as a chance for me to
⭐️ Do something good
⭐️ Help somebody
⭐️ Fix whatever is wrong in the world, our society, my community
Instead of feeling low, complaining, blaming, wasting time & resources I have.